Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tilapia Veracruz


March 25th is the Feast of the Annunciation and it is also my patronal feast day, or name day. On this day, because of the importance of the Feast. the fast is moderated a bit, and fish is allowed. Since it is my name day AND my turn to bring some food to share for lunch after Liturgy, I brought tilapia Veracruz. This dish has become very, very popular in my church, and I get asked to bring it on a regular basis. I've included a photo of it in this post, but you can find the recipe in the archives, on March 25, 2006 - just click here.


This has got to be one of the tastiest salsas I've ever had, and the easiest to make. A real no brainer. Its so quick and easy that I made the salsa in 10 minutes on Saturday, and put together the fish and cooked it in the time it took me to get showered and dressed on on Sunday morning - about half an hour.

No comments: